On this episode, we have some news about holidays treats available at Magic Kingdom and Disney+ subscribers have access to purchase select items on ShopDisney. We also list our top 10 resorts we think decorate the best for the holidays.
- It’s officially the holiday season at Walt Disney World
- Toy Story Land Meet N Greets have returned to the land. You can now find Buzz, Woody, and Jessie meeting throughout the day.
- Merriest treats at mk and MVMCP – Disney Parks Blog
- Disney+ subscriber access to select items on shopdisney – Disney Parks Blog
- No vaccinations or proof of negative test required on DCL beginning November 14th
- Minnie Vans are adding Mickey Mouse shirts as entertainment during your rides
- Mr Toad Popcorn Bucket is available November 1st-4th at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Kona Cafe at The Polynesian Village resort has reopened, with some changes
- DVC is hosting the first “Eat N Greet” event on November 9th
CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
1901 Candle Co is LIVE!
Visit 1901candleco.com for sign up for the email list!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices