On this episode, we have some news including the 2022 4th quarter earnings report and what Disney is doing to handle the impending Tropical Storm Nicole. We also discuss what things you shouldn’t do in order to be a good Disney World guest in the parks.
- There’s another tropical storm coming
- Foodie Guide for Disney World parks and Disney Springs – DPB
- “Enchantment at the Top” Dessert Party coming to Bay Lake Tower
- The Santa Clause meet n greet at Disney Springs will use a virtual queue again
- All but 4 dates are sold out for this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products revenues for the quarter increased to $7.4 billion compared to $5.5 billion in the prior-year quarter – WDWMagic
CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
1901 Candle Co is LIVE!
Visit 1901candleco.com for sign up for the email list!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com