[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5950562/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss how Disney performed in the 4th quarter, more Star Wars related news, and the lowdown on Black Friday at Disney Springs.
- Q4 Earnings Report Show Decline in Earnings and the Effects of Hurricane Irma
- Rian Johnson to Create All New Star Wars Trilogy
- Disney Planning an All New Live Action Star Wars TV Show for Its Streaming Service
- Disney Announces New Star Tours Destination and Reveals New Concept Art and Scenes will No Longer Be Mixed
- Dates Announced for EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
- Rex and Jessie the 1st Characters Installed at Toy Story Land
- New Years Eve Celebrations at WDW Hotel
- Disney’s After Hours Event Extended
- Photos: Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail Now Open
- The Spectaculab Interactive Show Opened on November 13th
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.