[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6020056/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
For this week’s news shows, we are talking about the real possibility of the Disney and Fox deal, why Disney removed the Frozen short from Coco, and a refreshed rumor about the next World Showcase pavilion.
- Disney and Fox Back to Talks About Acquisition – CNBC
- Disney Sues to Block Netflix Digital Movie Sales – Variety
- Disney’s Theme Parks Top Instagram’s Most Photographed Locations Again – The Disney Blog
- There is Another Chance to Win a Stay at Cinderella’s Castle Suite – This Dis
- Disney Parks Blog Launches 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas Series – Disney Parks Blog
- Disney Has Removed the “Frozen” short in front of screenings of Coco – The Dis
- Whoopi Goldberg to Host “Decorating Disney” Tv Special on Freeform – Orlando Sentinel
- Concept Art Released of Caribbean Beach Restaurants, Lobby, Etc – WDWNT
- Reunion Station at Wilderness Lodge to Offer DVC Member Paid Lounge Experience – WDWNT
- Shop Disney Adds Limited Release Holiday apparel to their Yesterears Collection – The Dis
- Sneak Peak into Disney Springs’ The Edison and Maria & Enzo’s – Orlando Sentinel
- All Epcot pavilions to have a “Gardens of Wonder” display after park expansion – WDWNT
- Even more likely that Brazil will be the newest WS pavilion in the future – WDWThemeParks
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.