[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6237008/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On this news episode, we discuss Disney World’s first quarter report of the fiscal year, and the “Incredible Summer” coming to the parks. Plus, we have a list of some of the ways you can celebrate Valentine’s Day and have romantic dates at Disney World.
- Q1 2018 earnings report shows Parks and Resorts revenues increased 13%
- Walt Disney World having an “Incredible Summer” at all 4 Parks
- GAME OF THRONES CREATORS DAVID BENIOFF AND D.B. WEISS TO WRITE AND PRODUCE A NEW SERIES OF STAR WARS FILMS
- New Concept Art for Alien Saucers, plus No New Name for Hollywood Studios
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.