[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6288399/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
For this news episode, we discuss the opening date of Toy Story Land, Black Panther’s success at the box office, and Jared helps Jamie prepare for her first solo Disney World trip.
- Toy Story Land will open on June 30th, 2018 – Disney Parks Blog
- Black Panther Brings Goes Crazy at the Box Office – Forbes
- Disney Unions Suing Over $1000 Employee Bonuses – WDWNT
- Attendance and Losses Increase at Hong Kong Disneyland – Theme Park Insider
- Update on the potential new resort hotel coming to EPCOT – WDW Theme Parks
- Confirmed Rumor – Changes in dinner menu and dining plan allotments at Be Our Guest – The Dis
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.