On today’s Disney News & Rumors show we talk about some new things at Disneyland Paris, concept art for a new Disney Hotel, possible multi day tiered ticket pricing for Galaxy’s Edge opening and some rumors. We also have on Jeremy Stein from the Main Street Magic Podcast for a special announcement!
- Disneyland Paris to Receive 2 Billion Euro Expansion – Disney Blog
- Concept Art Revealed for New Hotel near EPCOT – WDWNT
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Celebrating 20th Anniversary with New Events and Shows – Orlando Park Stop
- Wonders of Life Pavilion No Longer Festival Center – Orlando Park News
- Multi-Day Tiered ticket Pricing is Coming – Orlando Sentinel
- Disney and McDonalds Announce New Partnership – The Dis
- Illuminations Ending Sooner Than we thought? – WDWNT
- Club 33 Doorbell installed at American Adventure – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/capturethemagicllc
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/capthemagic
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/capturethemagictees
You can find the Main Street Magic podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify. You can also follow them on their site and social media:
Visit Us Online!!
- For video version of this show and our Disney Park vlogs subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Find the latest episodes & join the newsletter at https://capturethemagicpodcast.com
- For great Disney-inspired shirts, bags and more head on over to https://capturethemagicapparel.com
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt just head to https://capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Just enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.