[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6367990/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
We discuss a new after hours event at Typhoon Lagoon, a new Pixar themed childcare option, plus we have an extended discussion on the biggest news story of the week, concerning charging for parking at the hotels, and what this could mean for adding more charges in the future.
- Dates Announced for this year’s EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival – August 30th – November 12th
- Typhoon Lagoon Hard Ticket After Hours event – WDWNT
- Tiffins Talks coming to Party for the Planet event – WDWMagic
- New Pixar Themed Childcare Experience Coming to Contemporary – WDWMagic
- Raglan Road Celebrates St Patrick’s Day – WDWMagic
- Overnight Guests Pay for Parking – Disney World Site
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222.