[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6472656/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On this news episode,we discuss some changes made to the My Disney Experience App in the most recent update, a little Universal hotels news that might affect Disney, plus we have a little Jared and Jamie life update.
- Disney Revises Terms and Filed Amended Complaint Against Redbox – The Dis
- Redbox fires back at Disney – The Dis
- App Can No longer use to Transfer Fastpasses – WDWNT
- You can now purchase AP on the app – WDWNT
- Woody’s Lunchbox Menu Revealed – Kenny the Pirate
- Universal News – New Hotel Details Announced – Orlando Parkstop
- New Entertainment Coming to Pandora – WDWMagic
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.