On today’s news episode, we discuss all of the Millennial Pink craziness, rumors about new monorails, and when the Disney Fox deal will probably be finalized.
- Disney-Fox Deal is Expected to Close by mid-2019 – WDWNT
- Toy Story Land will extend days at Hollywood Studios – Orlando Sentinel
- Walt Disney World Offering Memory Maker One Day – WDWNT
- DVC nights Announced at Splitsville – Chip and Co.
- Give Kids the World Founder Dies – The Dis
- Hollywood Studios testing breakfast at Fairfax Fare – The Dis
- Disney is going Millennial Pink crazy with food! – The Disney Food Blog and WDWNT
- New Monorail Fleet Has been Ordered? – WDWNT
- Bus Time Coming to App? WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.