[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6523310/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss the free dining promotion, the 20th anniversary celebration at Animal Kingdom, and what will happen for future Star Wars movies if Solo: A Star Wars Story does well.
- Free Dining Has Officially Been Announced for Dates this Fall – The Dis
- Walt Disney World Has Released New Discounts Up to 25% Off – The Dis
- 20th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom Has Started – Orlando Park Stop
- 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Performers Announced – WDWMagic
- Toy Story Land Inspired Games Debut on Disneyworld.com – Disney Parks Blog
- “Solo” Star is Signed On for More Movies – The Dis
- Adventures by Disney Safari with Joe Rodhe is Now Sold Out – Orlando Sentinel
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.