[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6550957/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss more details about Toy Story Land, how Avengers Infinity War is dominating at the box office, and if Disney is planning an expanding the area at International Gateway.
- Disney Announces Agreement with Twitter for Content and Advertisement – The Dis
- AVengers Infinity Wars Sets Box Office Records – The Dis
- Disney & Marvel Announce Movie Release Dates – Just Jared
- Minnie Van Service Now Available Resort Wide – WDWNT
- More Toy Story Land Information – Disney Parks Blog (those first 4 stories)
- Disney Eats Has Launched – The Dis
- Disney’s After Hours Event returns in June – Blog Mickey
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic Community
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.