On today’s news episode, we discuss the Comcast push to buy 20th Century Fox instead of Disney, new constructions projects hinting toward some major developments, and little discussion about Disney adding more place serving alcohol in the Magic Kingdom.
- Comcast to put in all cash bid for 20th Century Fox – The Dis
- Second Quarter Earnings are in – The Dis
- Avengers Becomes Fastest Movie to Make a Billion Dollars – Hollywood Reporter
- WDW Now Offers 1 Day, 1 Park Tickets with Pre-made Fastpasses – WDWMagic
- Space Themed Restaurant Location Revealed – WDWNT
- Pre-Show Video Added to Splash Mtn – WDWNT
- ShopDisney Now Has Princess themed Jerseys – WDWNT
- Permits filed for work near Magic Kingdom: Could it be a new resort? – WDWNT
- Rumor confirmation – New Epcot hotel construction starting – WDWNT
- More alcohol added to Magic Kingdom Restaurants – Inside the Magic
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.