[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6676947/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss how rider switch is changing in the parks, when you can start booking your 2019 vacation packages, and the location of the new Star Wars hotel. We will also list some reasons that you should visit the parks when it rains.
- Walt Disney World Vacation packages go on sale June 19th
- WDW Rider Switch is going Digital – WDWNT
- Disney Sets Up Plans and Contractors at Former River Country Area Hotel – The Dis
- Minnie Van Service is now available to all Disney World guests, not just resorts guests
- Disney Junior: Live on Stage to close for new show – WDW Magic
- The location of the Star Wars Hotel has Been confirmed. It will sit just south of Hollywood Studios and east of World Drive.
- Animal Kingdom Has New Stroller Parking System – WDW Magic
- Orlando Premium Outlets Add Hundreds of Paid Parking Spaces – Orlando Weekly
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.