The ever-popular Disney Ray-Ban Mickey Mouse Wayfarer sunglasses have a brand-new look that will debut on Friday, November 1st in shops at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
The newest edition of the Disney-inspired sunglasses feature Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto. The select in-park locations will also offer care kits that match the new Fab Five design.
The in-park locations that will be offering the new Ray-Ban design are:
- Disney California Adventure – Sunglass Icon kiosk
- Downtown Disney – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
The Wayfarer sunglasses will be available in both adult and junior sizes, and will come with an authenticity card. The adult frames will feature a polarized lens and will sell for $243, and the junior frames will feature a non-polarized lens and will be offered for $103.
Source: Disney Parks Blog